Awww! Hope you had a great time there! We can't wait to go again in August. How far is that for you guys? (Or do you go from your parents' house?) It should only be a few hours for us, but last summer we were behind an accident on a one-lane highway, and it ended up taking four hours. Not fun. At all.
Four hours! That's awful! What road were you on - 896? 741? We took that trip many times when we lived in DE. Dutch Wonderland is probably about 3 hours from us in NY, but yes, we went to my parent's place Friday night, then drove about a half-hour to DW on Saturday. Stayed the whooooole day - Jake had a blast. Rode Choo-Choo Charlie until he was - quite literally - pooped out. Lol.
I'm a mom and a wife and a photographer. I'm a dog person. I'm a foodie. I'm a creative person. I have too many piles of laundry. I love to laugh. I'm usually running late. I'm loyal to my friends and my family. I'm a night owl. I almost never cook. I'm always looking for ways to improve my surroundings. I'm completely useless without my camera, my iPhone, and my GPS.
2 comments:
Awww! Hope you had a great time there! We can't wait to go again in August. How far is that for you guys? (Or do you go from your parents' house?) It should only be a few hours for us, but last summer we were behind an accident on a one-lane highway, and it ended up taking four hours. Not fun. At all.
Four hours! That's awful! What road were you on - 896? 741? We took that trip many times when we lived in DE. Dutch Wonderland is probably about 3 hours from us in NY, but yes, we went to my parent's place Friday night, then drove about a half-hour to DW on Saturday. Stayed the whooooole day - Jake had a blast. Rode Choo-Choo Charlie until he was - quite literally - pooped out. Lol.
Post a Comment