
Our friend Stellan is not doing well again. His little heart has been beating at over 200 beats per minute for three days. Please say a prayer and ask for a miracle healing of Stellan's heart. It looks like Stellan will once again be airlifted to Boston for another procedure on his heart to destroy an accessory AV node. If this doesn't work, there is a possibility of a pacemaker for life. This little fighter is only 8 months old and has been through more in 8 months than most of us go through in a lifetime. Please keep him and his mom Jennifer in your thoughts and prayers.


3 comments:
Just found your great blog!
I'm a new follower! :)
Praying along side of you for Stellan.
Kelly, are you one of the kind friends reading all of her emails again? That sounds like a tremendous task! I'm praying as always.
I was contacted by a few of the Boston people from last time, but there is another gal who offered to co-ordinate the Boston effort, so I am am just helping out where I can and trying to send people her way. It was easier in the early spring, but now in the middle of wedding season, I'm not able to do as much this time around :(
Post a Comment