Yaaaaaaaay! I was wonderin' if you were going to have #2 any time soon. Congrats, Kelly! You're a great mom. Looking forward a Jake's Sibling's Baby Blog!!!
Awh, thanks Emily! :) I'm very curious what we'll have to change the blog name to - Jake is no longer a baby, and he's going to have to share a blog! ;)
Congrats! I am really happy for you. I'd like to say you're having a girl so you'll have one of each. Are you goind to do the "Pink or Blue" thing? You're more than 6 weeks along, so it should work.
Okay, you know I have been away from Blogland too long when I am the 15th comment on such a significant post as this! :) Glad you are now revealing your wonderful news on your blog. I didn't even think about the blog name change...that is going to be interesting! You could always just use "Jake & ____'s Baby Blog" because your second will BE a baby, and you have been blogging since Jake was a baby, but knowing you, you will be more creative than that. You already know I am so excited for you...I hope now that the news is out here you will keep us up to date on all the details! Hope you are feeling better, too. Love to you all!
I just found out the news on your facebook page, but I'll say it again here....congrats!!! I'm so happy for you! I hope you feel better soon, though! My guess is girl, too :)
I'm a mom and a wife and a photographer. I'm a dog person. I'm a foodie. I'm a creative person. I have too many piles of laundry. I love to laugh. I'm usually running late. I'm loyal to my friends and my family. I'm a night owl. I almost never cook. I'm always looking for ways to improve my surroundings. I'm completely useless without my camera, my iPhone, and my GPS.
20 comments:
How Exciting Kelly! I couldn't click over from my blogger dashboard fast enough!
Congrats! Hope you feel better SOON!
Thanks Carrie! :)
Congrats Kelly! That's wonderful!
Thanks Stos! :)
Yaaaaaaaay! I was wonderin' if you were going to have #2 any time soon. Congrats, Kelly! You're a great mom. Looking forward a Jake's Sibling's Baby Blog!!!
Awh, thanks Emily! :) I'm very curious what we'll have to change the blog name to - Jake is no longer a baby, and he's going to have to share a blog! ;)
Congrats from all of us in NH!
Thanks Kerry! :)
Well you weren't sick with Jake so our guess is it's a girl.
Aunt Marianne - that does seem to be the consensus from most people who are guessing!
Congrats! I am really happy for you. I'd like to say you're having a girl so you'll have one of each. Are you goind to do the "Pink or Blue" thing? You're more than 6 weeks along, so it should work.
Thanks Tamara! I'm not sure what the pink or blue thing is....?
CONGRATS! Wishing you all the best for a happy and healthy pregnancy!
Kari (from MA... we corresponded about helping out Jennifer when she was in Boston with Stellan)
Thanks Kari!
Okay, you know I have been away from Blogland too long when I am the 15th comment on such a significant post as this! :) Glad you are now revealing your wonderful news on your blog. I didn't even think about the blog name change...that is going to be interesting! You could always just use "Jake & ____'s Baby Blog" because your second will BE a baby, and you have been blogging since Jake was a baby, but knowing you, you will be more creative than that. You already know I am so excited for you...I hope now that the news is out here you will keep us up to date on all the details! Hope you are feeling better, too. Love to you all!
I linked here via MckMama's blog. :)
Congrats on your pregnancy. I wish you a happy, healthy (and hopefully soon less nauseous) pregnancy.
I just found out the news on your facebook page, but I'll say it again here....congrats!!! I'm so happy for you!
I hope you feel better soon, though!
My guess is girl, too :)
Thanks Kristin, Rebecca and Hilary! :)
Hi Kelly, I said this on Facebook, but congrats to you. So exciting!
--Elizabeth
Congratulations Kelly! What wonderful news! We are a little bit slower here in Delaware with the well wishes! he he
Tracy
Post a Comment