Looks like the face paint yesterday wasn't the best idea for Jake. He came into our room this morning looking not at all like his usual self :( We're on dose two of the Benadryl (doctor's orders) but the swelling is still pretty bad - poor kiddo.
It was so strange to look at my child all day, when he looked nothing like my child. Very weird. Anyway, he's better now, but I noticed tonight it looks like his face is peeling a bit, probably from being stretched out for 24+ hours.
He didn't think anything was wrong - I gave him his first dose of Benadryl and he assumed he was instantly cured!
I'm a mom and a wife and a photographer. I'm a dog person. I'm a foodie. I'm a creative person. I have too many piles of laundry. I love to laugh. I'm usually running late. I'm loyal to my friends and my family. I'm a night owl. I almost never cook. I'm always looking for ways to improve my surroundings. I'm completely useless without my camera, my iPhone, and my GPS.
3 comments:
OMG, I never would have even thought face paint could do that!! Poor kid, hope he feels better.
Oh my heavens...that doesn't even look like Jake! Poor little man! Hope he is feeling better by now.
Speaking of feeling better, how are Jake's mama and sibling-to-be?!? I hope you are doing great!
It was so strange to look at my child all day, when he looked nothing like my child. Very weird. Anyway, he's better now, but I noticed tonight it looks like his face is peeling a bit, probably from being stretched out for 24+ hours.
He didn't think anything was wrong - I gave him his first dose of Benadryl and he assumed he was instantly cured!
Post a Comment