I've been so busy photographing weddings lately, that I have hardly had any time to photograph my own family. We pulled out the fall/winter wardrobe the other day, and I was so happy that my favorite sweater of Jake's from last year still fit him (even though I was stupid and bought it in a 2T, not 3T last fall. It
barely fits). So I outfitted him in the sweater and matching hat, and out in the backyard we went for a quick fun impromptu portrait session.


His famous "angry face"

And his "surprised face"


Love love love this one...


Ralph got in on the action too...


I hadn't noticed how much Jake is starting to look like Ralph until I was editing these photos. They have the exact same smiles!
6 comments:
Precious!!
Those are super cute!!!
I just can't get over how much the "big cousins" are really looking like big girls and boys! So cute!
I know I'm biased, but I can't help thinking that a lot more of these hats & sweaters would be sold if these images were featured in their ads.
Peepa
LOVE these photos...
LOVE Jake's sweater and hat!!
Can't wait to see pictures of your baby girl soon!!!
what great photos! I found your blog from Hilary's :) his little sweater is adorable!
Post a Comment