Kel, LOVED the head banging! Ha!Eric (a serious Metallica fan in his past life) truly enjoyed that, too. I think he wants to buy Guitar Hero for our boys now! :)
OMG!!! I love it...I am glad that you all are schooling him well in the ways of rock. Honestly...how much does it make your heart swell that he is already into the guitar??? Cool beyond words... ;)
Thanks ladies! Jake is already quite the rock connoisseur. I know he was already into guitars and music by the time he turned two - he got two guitars (mini kiddie guitars, but still) for his 2nd birthday. He insists on listening to XM channel 41 in the car - also known as the Hair Band (metal) station. He is a trip. I have been meaning to record a video of him naming all of the songs and bands he knows. My brother was the same way at this age - he could name everyone on MTV.
I'm a mom and a wife and a photographer. I'm a dog person. I'm a foodie. I'm a creative person. I have too many piles of laundry. I love to laugh. I'm usually running late. I'm loyal to my friends and my family. I'm a night owl. I almost never cook. I'm always looking for ways to improve my surroundings. I'm completely useless without my camera, my iPhone, and my GPS.
4 comments:
He is totally going to be a frontman!!!!! He had some great moves!
Kel, LOVED the head banging! Ha!Eric (a serious Metallica fan in his past life) truly enjoyed that, too. I think he wants to buy Guitar Hero for our boys now! :)
OMG!!! I love it...I am glad that you all are schooling him well in the ways of rock. Honestly...how much does it make your heart swell that he is already into the guitar??? Cool beyond words... ;)
Thanks ladies! Jake is already quite the rock connoisseur. I know he was already into guitars and music by the time he turned two - he got two guitars (mini kiddie guitars, but still) for his 2nd birthday. He insists on listening to XM channel 41 in the car - also known as the Hair Band (metal) station. He is a trip. I have been meaning to record a video of him naming all of the songs and bands he knows. My brother was the same way at this age - he could name everyone on MTV.
Post a Comment