This one just cracks me up, and I'm not even sure why. I feel like she is trying to hypnotize me, or commanding me to do something in this picture. Love my little nekkid baby :)
Yes, Mommy...I am the Amazing Alexandria, and you shall be under my spell for the rest of you life; you shall feed me when I want, hold me when I want, put me to bed when I want, and fulfill my every need when I want. Oh, wait...you already do all that! ;)
I almost want to Photoshop in the Statue of Liberty torch and tablet, or perhaps a nice little martini as if she's getting toasting. Too cute... and mesmerizing!
I'm a mom and a wife and a photographer. I'm a dog person. I'm a foodie. I'm a creative person. I have too many piles of laundry. I love to laugh. I'm usually running late. I'm loyal to my friends and my family. I'm a night owl. I almost never cook. I'm always looking for ways to improve my surroundings. I'm completely useless without my camera, my iPhone, and my GPS.
5 comments:
Yes, Mommy...I am the Amazing Alexandria, and you shall be under my spell for the rest of you life; you shall feed me when I want, hold me when I want, put me to bed when I want, and fulfill my every need when I want. Oh, wait...you already do all that! ;)
I almost want to Photoshop in the Statue of Liberty torch and tablet, or perhaps a nice little martini as if she's getting toasting. Too cute... and mesmerizing!
Love the new tag line Kelly! I was wondering what you were going to do.
Keep those pictures comin'!
lol this picture is awesome!
We want more pictures!
We want more pictures!
We want more pictures!
Post a Comment