Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Funniest Kid Ever.

Ralph frequently gets cell phone snaps from me throughtout the day as I'm playing with the kids. Here are two from today:


And one from the other day, when Jake crawled into Alex's Moses Basket:


And Alex in her new big-girl crib! I put the crib together Saturday, but couldn't bear to have her not sleep next to me that night. I scooped her up at 3 am and brought her into our room, gave her one more night in the co-sleeper and I savored every last minute of it. She's been sleeping in her big girl crib since Sunday night.



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Those pics are so silly! I can't wait to see Neely's sense of humor. It must be awesome to see your kids grow like that!
How old is Alex now? She looks so cute in her big crib!

Kelly said...

Thanks Sarah! :) Alex is 15 weeks old. She'll be 4 months old on the 23rd. Have no idea how that happened....