
...and 4 month old Alex, shoving anything she can in her adorable slobbery mouth.

I've certainly got my hands full with a 4 year old, a 4 month old, and 4 more weddings left to photograph this season. I wish I had about 4 more hours in every day, and 4 more arms. Heck, I wish I had 4 clones of myself doing 4 loads of laundry, buying the 4 things I forgot to pick up at the grocery store, answering 4 emails, editing 4 photo sessions, vaccuming 4 rooms, interviewing 4 babysitters, watering 4 half-dead hydrangea plants, picking up 4 toys off the floor, changing 4 little diapers, putting together 4 wedding albums, and checking off 4 other things on my to-do lists. But I have a feeling that's not going to happen. So for now, our little family of 4 needs to enjoy this summer, which will be over b4 we know it.


2 comments:
Sounds like it's time to send the kids to Camp Geedah 4 a week!
4 your in4mation, this doesn't encourage me as we quickly approach a family of 4! But, I know you can do it and somehow we'll survive the same! The fam is looking fabulous! xoxox
Post a Comment