Thursday, July 29, 2010
Then and Now - July '06 and July '10
I love these "Then and Now" posts. Jake in July 2006 and Alex in 2010, looking quite similar. The funny thing I've noticed in looking back is that Jake had significantly more hair at this point than Alex has. The poor girl is destined to be bald until the age of two, just like her dear old mother was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Love, love, love these pictures... stunningly beautiful eyes. It's amazing how similar they look... definitely siblings.
My daughter (who is now 9 and has long hair) was bald for such a long time. She was born with a lot of dark hair... it fell out and grew in red, then fell out and she was bald for over a year.. then it grew in blond. I should post pictures sometime. It was really amazing.
Hope you are enjoying your summer!
Blessings,
Kari
Cute babies!!! :)
Post a Comment