Saturday, March 24, 2007

Our Beautiful New Home

As you can tell, it's almost ready to move right in! (laughs)





If you want to follow our renovations, I have added a new blog.

6 comments:

~* Emily *~ said...

Ooooooooh boy. Good luck Kelly! Once you get through all this fun, you'll probably get to start enjoying staying home with Jake while you work. Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

Of course you post one picture of the one room in the house that is still being worked on :) we just decided on thurs that we were going with a whole new look for the bathroom and thus the picture you see posted.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I meant 2 pictures (the first one didn't load when I first opened the blog)

Anonymous said...

Wow - that's quite a transformation. How exciting! You should call HGTV!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to keep up with the process!!

Anonymous said...

OK, Kelly...I just want you to know that I sometimes have difficuly fitting in shower time while taking care of the boys; how you are able to pack up your old house and get it ready to move, renovate another house in an entirely different state, take care of Jake, and maintain your sanity all at the same time is beyond me. I think you need to apply for superwoman status!

BTW...it's Connor's first birthday! :) As your hospital roommate, may I be the first on your blog to say Happy Birthday to Jake tomorrow! It's so hard to believe our little munchkins are growing up.