Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Oh, is my momma busy!

Jake's newest word is "Oh!" and it cracks me up when he decides to use it. We are just busy busy busy trying to run around and get things done before Ralph's new job starts next week. The house in NY is undergoing major changes - the wallpaper has been stripped, and the primer is going up. Can't wait to see it this weekend. I'd like to tell you that I'll post pics, but I have been so busy lately I can't even promise that'll I'll even get around to breathing.

Okay, without further ado, here are two new pictures of Jake. Also be sure to check out the photography blog, where I posted two new recent photo sessions of some very cute kids!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutely scrumptious and inspiring photos of jakey. best of luck as the house gets worked on!

Anonymous said...

Kel,

I know...I'm more than a little biased. But I looked through a heck of a lot of stock photos for our early childhood catalogs at work without seeing any nearly as cute as these!

Jake's Mom's dad

Kelly said...

Ha! I can get you a good deal on them... tee hee