Friday, August 31, 2007
End Of Summer Fun!
I just promised my mother a few hours ago that the second I got time, I would post images of our week in Ocean City. I was editing the images and I just had to post these instead! We had awful weather at the beach (we still had fun), and when I saw these bright sun-shiny images of Jake at the park yesterday (his first time on a swingset! his first time going down the slide!), I had to post these. Ocean City update coming soon - PROMISE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Kelly.... I have a few questions for you... do you have an email address that you wouldn't mind giving out to me? These are great photos of Jake, isn't it amazing how the time flies by?
Ooh, yes, superb photos!!! I liked the OC ones, too, though. I guess I hadn't been on your blog in a bit...I was far behind.
I remember visiting (and getting sick from too much of) Candy Kitchen when we'd vacation at Virginina Beach when I was younger!
Post a Comment