I closed the bathrooom door so Jake would stop putting his hands in the toilet, unrolling the toilet paper, and running off with a fistful of maxi pads. Apparently that made him pretty mad. Luckily, I was documenting our morning, so I caught it all on my camera :)
3 comments:
It's mean, but I find comfort in the fact that my child is not the ONLY one who has tantrums.
Unfortunately for me, that's almost exactly how Cullen acts when I pull him from the bathroom for all of the same reasons (and an added one: he likes to reach into the tub and turn on the HOT water and fall into the tub, too, if I am not watching). And he's already having little hissy fits at 12 months! Don't know what I'm in for. But he doesn't get mad if the bathroom door is just already closed, so I guess I can count my blessings, huh? Hmmm....
Oh don't worry, I think I have seen every one of those faces on Kyler too!
Post a Comment