Thursday, January 10, 2008

Over the river and through the woods...

One of the coolest things I got for Christmas was a really neat little video recorder from my brother-in-law Greg and my sister-in-law Laura. It was one of those presents that you are totally surprised by when you open the box and think, 'how did I ever live without this?!' They knew the previous video recorder was painful to watch - as do you faithful blog readers ;)

So here is one of the first videos I shot, in the car on the way up to Grandma and Grandpa's house for Christmas.



Grandma and Grandpa are coming to visit this weekend, so we'll have to get some video of them too! :)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Wow, you are brave...an open container of yogurt in a car with no bib?!? My boys would have the entire car covered with yogurt "paintings" if I did that! BTW...great minds think alike again...I think we have the same Britax car seat.