Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Jake the Ring Bearer!


I'm sorry for making everyone wait, but the pictures of Jake in his tuxedo are finally here! I'd post more now, but I'm off to a Bridal Show in New Rochelle to try to drum up some more business... More Jake-specific images coming soon, now that I'm finally done editing down all 2725 pictures from the wedding. No, seriously.

4 comments:

Kim said...

2725..... wow.

I peeked at them and they all look spectacular, but I dodn't expect anything less from you. You are tuely gifted Kelly.

Anonymous said...

Just what I was going to say: 2725. Uffda. I believe it, though. And tuxedo-ed Jake shots: AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see MORE! (I'm a hedonist, I know...never satisfied, either.)

Hilary said...

I too check your blog every so often to admire your wonderful photography and read about your adorable son!
I want to say thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me such a nice comment.
I really appreciate that you are thinking about/praying for my family during this time. It means a lot to us.
And yes, every situation is completely unique, but it does help knowing I'm not alone in these kind of issues. Thanks for sharing your situation with me and encouraging me through your words.
Thanks again and God Bless!

Amanda said...

What beautiful pictures...of your son and the wedding! You have an amazing talent!