So as soon as we fly back from Florida (more on that later) and I start to get caught back up on all my work, we have to head back out on the road again! We are about to head out to go to my cousin Beccah's wedding - Jake is the ring bearer, I'm the photographer - and we can't wait! Sorry for the lack of pictures lately. I suck. And I know it. Ok, here's one measley picture since Ralph is on the phone with me as I type this, and he's complaining about that very thing.... ;)~
Here we are back on Valentine's Day when I took Jake to Leapin Lizards indoor playground...

These pictures remind me of two things: 1) MckMama posted some awesome and very similar-looking pictures of Cullen last week (bright-colored outfits, indoor playground). 2) Jake's smile reminds me of his cousins Kyler and Ethan! Anyone else see it?
5 comments:
OOhhh, haha. And what's even funnier is that JUST tonight I have been working on editing and posting new photos of my boys playing somewhere today that looks even MORE like this Lizards place Jake is at. (Oh, and my friend Angela's son must have this SAME sweater I think...her son's photo on the sidebar of her blog is coming to mind as I see Jake here.)
Okay, but seriously, I would LOVE to be the Worst Blogger Ever if it meant that I was that way because I got to take trips to Florida!!!!! Glad you guys had fun; can't wait to hear more about it!
(Got your fax...am working on circling...thanks!!!!)
LOVE this kid! Jake is so freakin' cute how do you stand it?
I wish we had something like this around here but we dont.... why not?????????
That's because they have some of the cutest toothy grins ever!
I have to agree with your friend, Kim: a)Jake is too cute and b)I wish we had a place like that near us. We did have two, but they have both closed since Connor was born.
Hope you had a great time at the wedding; I can't wait to hear how Jake did as the ring bearer. :)
Hi Kelly -
Because I value your opinion and because you are wise in the ways of photography gear I come to you seeking advice:
oh and sorry for sticking this in under this post - I figured it was down far enough on your page that most people have viewed this already. :)
Thanks to a nice tax rebate I'm in the market for a laptop. I was wondering if you could give me your opinion on Macs vs. Hp or Dell. I'm concerned about the amount of software I'd have to invest in because what I have for my Hp desktop wouldn't be compatible. Is it worth the extra expense to get a mac? Is 160 enough memory? Or is that the hard drive size... I'm so bad at this technical stuff! I know you talk about Lightroom as being a good product. The guy at Best Buy talked about another program that was specific to Macs for photos as well called Aperture. Any idea if that is any good?
Thanks in advance!
Post a Comment