
In less than two weeks, Jake is going to be the ring bearer in my cousin Beccah's wedding. And I'm the photographer. :) Beccah's sister, Jessica, got married when Jake was only five weeks old - and it was the first wedding I ever photographed! I think I did a pretty good job, but luckily my skills (and equipment!) have improved significantly in the last two years. I am really looking forward to the wedding - I am so excited to see how Jake handles his ring bearer duties, and I can't wait to see Beccah & Rollin become husband & wife! (Plus, I'm pretty excited to kick off a successful 2008 wedding season!)
Here are pictures of Jake on Valentine's Day, getting his little mini-tuxedo fitted. Cutest. Thing. Ever. But I am a little biased, being his mama and all...





8 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS! He looks adorable! Ring bearer duties should be fun! Can't wait to hear all about it!
What a cute little man!
So darn adoreable!
landen was in my sisters wedding this summer and I LOVED seeing him in his tux, so cute!
He however did not make it all the way down the aisle, he made it halfway, saw his daycare teacher sitting down and darted right for her..... oh Landen.
You might be crying at these pictures someday....when he's the one getting married....
yummy is he cute! He's getting so big--he needs a sister--are you working on that kell?
Jill
He already HAS a sister, Jill! Her name is Ruthie! ;)
OMG, Kelly!!! What a cute little man! The tuxedo really makes him look older! How I wish I could be a fly on the wall and see how he handles being the ring bearer. Will you be able to be at the end of the aisle coaxing him to come to you since you are the photographer? I hope you can post a video of it; that it going to be so totally adorable. I bet you are going to be one proud Mama! :)
He is such a doll baby!!! LOVE the photos. Can't wait to hear/see how he does! And Beccah is going to be one lucky girl: getting married, getting her wedding photographed by YOU, having Jake as her ring bearer (and I bet, chances are, that he'll be one of the most photographed ring-bearers of all time on Beccah's big day).
He is such a handsome little boy!
Post a Comment