Friday, February 22, 2008

Blogging from Sunny FL!

We skipped town a day earlier than originally planned, in order to avoid the snowstorm in New York and we're lucky we did! We had been planning to come down to Florida to stay at Ralph's family's place in Boynton Beach. The weather is awesome, the sun is shining, and there is green grass, palm trees and flowers as far as the eye can see! Ahhh... It's almost enough to make me forget I'm turning 31 tomorrow... Almost ;)

And think of all that snow and ice we left behind... From what we heard on the news this morning, there were 9 hour delays leaving the NYC airports today. Glad we did some last-minute hustling to get outta Dodge! :)

I don't have much internet access or a card reader for my camera, so there won't be pictures for a few days, but I might try to see if I can upload videos... We'll see. If not, look for me by the pool, working on my tan :)


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, for pete's sake.

Oh, what I meant to say is, Oh, that's fabulous!!!!!

Happy Birthday tomorrow!!! 31. So, we are quite nearly the same age. I'm just 5 months behind you. It is bound to be sunny and grassy when I turn 31 this summer, but I won't be in Florida!

Have fun! Get some extra tan for me, I need it!

Kristin said...

Geez Louise! I want your life! I can't complain too much, though; we had a snow day today (our first all school year), so I am home with the little snow bunnies and not at school. Although, being home with them is often more work than actually *going* to work, but that's okay.

Enjoy that sun; it is ffrrreezing up here! :)

Kristin said...

Oh! And Happy Birthday, too, little youngin'. :)

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy Florida! Lucky duck!

Anonymous said...

Didn't your mother tell you it isn't nice to brag! Of course if it were me, I would be doing the same thing!! Have a great birthday!
Jennifer