Monday, February 04, 2008

22 Months Old

Here are some recent pictures. Not much to report lately... I have been sick as a dog for the past week, so not much going on here. Jake finally got a well-needed haircut while he was out at Grandma & Grandpa's this weekend. After I catch up on everything I missed last week, I'll post some pics of the new haircut, but for now, enjoy these recent pictures...

Laughing at the TV...


My budding artist....


Picking banana bits off the floor and off his feet. We love to dump snacks on the floor these days. Lucky mama...


He ran away from the potty like this. Then he sat down and peed on the floor of my bedroom instead. UGH. No more nekkid babies running around after that...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oOoh, sorry about the pee...because nekkid babies running around are just SO cute! I do love that last shot of him best. Um, what DID he color on? I cannot tell. Is it a place crayon is supposed to be?? Anyway, nice to see some new photos of Very Big-Boy Looking Jakers.

Kim said...

I too love a "nekkid" baby runing around the house, although the idea of mine peeing on the floor makes me cringe but I know it happens.I'm glad that you are feeling better? The flu bug? It seems as though everyone i know has ben sick lately, actually the other day on the news here in our town they had something going on with the air quality, it was so weird.
Was that cooloring job on the fridge in your office? Can't wait to see the new haircut, I'm sure it is MUCH nicer than Landen's, his really is not good, it doesn't look all the bad in the web cam pics but I dont really like it.... mau have to take him in which I have done before and it was disastrous.

Kelly said...

That is the mini-fridge in my office, also known as Jake's art center. I cover it with eight sheets of paper backed in repositionable double-stick tape. I have a ton of it because I bought the wrong kind for one of my wedding invitation clients last spring. So we have LOTS of repositionable double-stick tape to go around...

I do love to let him run around the house nekkid, because, really, is there nothing on earth cuter than the butt cheeks of a 22-month-old? But I don't trust nekkid babies. Never have. He peed on the wood floor, just beyond the little blue FLOR tiles he is sitting on in the last picture. Luckily he missed those, because they are BRAND NEW, and have yet to be peed on, by baby or doggie. ;)