Anyway, here are the pictures, because I know that's the only reason half of you show up to read the blog anyway (right, dear husband?) ;)
We took a trip to Butterfly World, and Jake was in sensory overload!

We saw, literally, a bazillion butterflies! Some even landed on us!

And we saw colorful birds up close:

And we fed the fish:

There were geckos everywhere around Ralph's grandmother's home:


Jake loved playing in and around the pool. I liked seeing him in his oh-so-adorable floaty muscleman swim outfit! :)

He got so worn out at the pool one day that he fell asleep on the porch - mid-snack!

As we were packing to leave, he insisted on wearing my sun hat in the crib:

And here is one more adorable one of him on the plane, wearing his headphones and watching cartoons: (I'll spare you the details of the airsickness that came after this picture was taken - you can thank me later....)

We had a fun time and hope to make it a regular trip - it is the off-season for me (a good time to take a vacation), and Ralph has some clients he visits in the area, so it's a good reason to go. Thanks again to Mema Peggy for letting us stay at her place, and to Mema Mary who showed us a great time! :)


3 comments:
Ha! Love these shots Kelly, I realyl like theone with Jake bending down, scopin' out the butterfly, and the hat and headphones one. Did he get sick? Poor guy
Oh, and he looked SO cute with his full, moist, pouty pink mouth just before he ralphed. Sorry for the pun, couldn't help myself.
Glad you had a great trip!!!!!! Yeah, the photos are really spectacular.
Great pics! Love the muscleman floatie suit; I have never seen one of those. Did it work well? Also, I just adore the one of him with your sun hat. BTW...does he adjust well when you go somewhere else overnight? We are reluctant becuase when we go to my in-laws, Connor cries and cries when I put him down for the night (the last time it went on for over an hour). Just curious!
Post a Comment