
Jake took snacking matters into his own hands after he was refused a third bag of Veggie Tales Fruit Snacks. This is actually a chocolate bar that was intended for Papa Joe, but I accidentally forgot to give it to him and brought it upstairs with our groceries. And yes, Jake gnawed right through the paper and the aluminum foil to get to the chocolate. So much for the "I'm avoiding giving Jake any nuts until he's at least 2 or 3" thing....


5 comments:
Sneaky work there Jake! I hope that paper and tin foil makes an exit and tasted as good as he chocolate does!
Ya know, being the chocolate lover that I am, I can hardly blame Jake for gnawing through paper and aluminum foil to get some. :)
Too funny! Can't say I blame him! It only takes once for them to know they love chocolate. If we even dare to have some in the house we can't let Maddy see it. Otherwise, she has to have it! She reminds me so much of myself! :-)
Yes, our son, mee too, loves chocolate. I did it as a test one day. Haven't been able to break him since. Haven't really tried hard either. ( :
He likes gummies and jelly beans too. I think it's just a junk food thing.
Well, to be fair to your mothering (if not to your goodie-hiding) skills, you DID still "avoid GIVING" any nuts to Jake until he was older! It's not your fault that he got into Papa Joe's chocolate! Okay, so maybe it is just a teeeeny bit your fault, but hey, you are the kind of grocery-shopper that I like!! I'd gnaw through foil for that any day!
Post a Comment