Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Wordless Wednesday


(Well, almost wordless: Just wanted to assure everyone that Ruthie is simply yawning, not getting ready to eat Jake. tee hee.)

4 comments:

Kristen said...

What a happy little guy! Does he always wake up that way? If so, I'm jealous!

Kelly said...

He IS pretty happy most of the time, unless it's nearing naptime or he randomly just feels like throwing a fit. Then he turns into an octopus with all eight arms and legs going every which way, and screaming at the top of his lungs. *sigh*

This is actually in the middle of the afternoon, but he is really enjoying being under the covers lately and just wanted to pull this blanket (pronounced: mank-IT) on top of him and his bunkmate. :)

Kristin said...

Uh oh!!! You're doing a Wordless Wednesday! The Blogosphere is pulling you in further! :) That just makes me happy b/c maybe that means you plan to post (even) more frequently.

And don't worry about the email; you wrote me in 1783 and I just wrote back, so no apologies necessary!

Anonymous said...

Hah, Kristin's comment is hilarious and I don't even know what she's talking about.

Ruthie actually looks like she's panting. Is it hot in your house?

Jake is to die for in that photo. I am sure he is in real life, too. Except, of course, during his octopus fits. During which, I can imagine, you wish YOU could just die.

Have I mentioned that it is late and I should be sleeping and that might explain my slaphappiness?