Wednesday, October 15, 2008

So who Is Jake voting for?

Swing voter Jake finally breaks his silence and declares which candidate is getting his 'vote' this November. (I SWEAR we did not convince him to pick one over the other - in fact, weeks ago, Jake was fully supporting the other guy, and Ralph and I actually have opposing political views!)

5 comments:

Kristen said...

That's amazing. You're a much better parent than I. I never even thought to talk to Maddy about the candidates. I think that might be our dinner conversation this evening. (I constantly underestimate the smarts of kids!)

Adrienne said...

Hi Kelly!
Hi Jake! What's it like to be so stinking cute? Who is your pick for Vice-President is what we all want to know, buddy?

I'm sad! By the time I got your voice mail, while you and Jakers were doing laundry, my teammates were filtering in and we were headed to the hotel for registration and such. Once we started walking, we were pretty much useless for anything...still a little! Hope your wedding shoot went well on the 5th. The colors were just starting and the overcast day probably made for some great pics!

Jake's getting big! What are you feeding him?

Love,
Ade
xoxox

Kristin said...

Okay, that is one extremely intelligent child. I wish he could vote! :)

The Woman said...

He's so cute, and now I feel like my boy is an idiot. He'd vote for Dora.

Jamie said...

That's so cute.

We talk a lot of politics in our house, and I actually took my 7 year old out of school one day to attend an Obama rally.
I didn't realize how much my 3 yr old was picking up. She probably knows more about McCain and Obama, than some of the voters. When we are driving she will say, "Mom, I just saw a John McCain sign, oh, now I saw an Obama sign".