Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Baby Stellan Update

From MckMama's website:

"Stellan entered the world this sunny fall morning at 10:19 am, CST weighing 6 pounds, 10 ounces and measuring 19 inches long....Stellan got a 9 [out of] a 9 on his APGARS and the NICU team has yet to find a single thing wrong with him...The NICU attended the birth--which went very smoothly--and Stellan is with the NICU team now. MckMama is recovering and, in spite of a pretty low blood pressure, is feeling well."


Prayer works. Miracles happen in our midst. A baby who was pretty much given no hope of making it to full term has been born healthy this morning. I am in awe of God's work!

3 comments:

MamaBear said...

I got all teary eyed reading this Kelly.

God is good!!!

Jennifer said...

That is wonderful! God works some amazing miracles.

Hilary said...

Thank you, Kelly, for being such a prayer warrior for my family. First Stellan (prayers answered!!!) and now for my husband.
I am truly blessed and grateful for your support.

May you be blessed,
Hilary