You have to give Jake bonus points for creativity. Perhaps Santa will bring several quarts of tempera paint in bright primary colors, along with an assortment of brushes. Who knows, the child may even want to use the walls of his room as his canvas!
I'm a mom and a wife and a photographer. I'm a dog person. I'm a foodie. I'm a creative person. I have too many piles of laundry. I love to laugh. I'm usually running late. I'm loyal to my friends and my family. I'm a night owl. I almost never cook. I'm always looking for ways to improve my surroundings. I'm completely useless without my camera, my iPhone, and my GPS.
3 comments:
You have to give Jake bonus points for creativity. Perhaps Santa will bring several quarts of tempera paint in bright primary colors, along with an assortment of brushes. Who knows, the child may even want to use the walls of his room as his canvas!
Peepa
I can't stand it! That is just too darn cute! :)
Nice flames! I'll have to show this pic to my hubby, so he can have an idea for his next tattoo! By the way, your little girl has adorable feet!
Post a Comment