I don't always use my fancy camera. Sometimes there isn't enough time, or I just don't feel like lugging it around. So these were taken by me, in my fashionable green rubber rain boots and maternity coat (see pic in previous post), from our front porch, using only my little "point-and-shoot" camera. I will admit to using a tiny bit of Photoshop afterwards (to lighten a few pics that were under-exposed because all that white snow has a tendency to fool the camera's metering; I also sharpened the pics just a bit). Jake also ate more snow than he shoveled, and was ready to come back in after about 10 minutes of eating and playing in the snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
He is SO cute, and YOU are quite gifted!
Awh, thanks so much for your sweet comments! :)
What a trooper! Shoveling snow alreay with a smile (and a super cute hat!). :)
Post a Comment