Monday, February 22, 2010

Labor!

I'm emailing from my Blackberry (thank God for technology!) in my labor and delivery room. I find it ironic that just last night I posted that I didn't think I'd go into labor on my own, and I didn't think the baby would be born on my birthday, but here we are.

I'm progressing slowly but surely. Unless I get really bored, this will probably be the last update until baby is born. So the next time you hear from me, I hope to be sharing the happy news! :)

6 comments:

Mallory said...

I posted on the wrong post...LOL. Excited to hear that she's coming!

MamaBear said...

Thinking of you Kelly! Can't wait to see pictures and hear her name!

Earlier today I checked my watch to see what the date was and saw that it was 2/22 and thought "Hmmm...that would be a fun date for a birthday!" Here's hoping she arrives long before the 23rd :)

Jenn said...

Praying for a smooth and fairly painfree delivery followed by the birth of a beautiful and healthy baby!!!!

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Just saw your post on FB, too. Sooooooo excited for you!!!! Can't wait to hear the news and see your gorgeous girl!

The Rigelsky Family said...

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Hilary said...

yay!!!!!
I hope all goes well!
Isaac's bday is Feb.23 as well..good day to have a baby :)
And, happy (early) birthday to you!!