Friday, March 26, 2010

Since you waited so patiently :)

These are not new pics, in fact the most recent one is probably two weeks old, but these are the most recent that I have. There is a reason I tell my clients to get their newborn photographed in the first 10 days. Alex has just started to smile, which is wonderful, but the poor girl is losing the hair on the top of her head (just as Jake did), has a bad case of baby acne, and her skin and scalp are flaking and peeling. :( Plus, she has watery eyes most of the time since her tear ducts seem to be blocked, which leads to lovely yellow eye discharge most mornings (we're going to see the doc for her 1 month checkup on Monday). Alex is still stunningly beautiful to me, but it will take a fair amount of Photoshop work for her to be a cover model at present ;)

So, without further ado, brought to you by the kindness of the miraculously amazing sleeping baby who allowed me to get this all done this afternoon, I present to you pictures of my favorite daughter Alexandria:






My absolute all-time favorite (until I take the next one) photograph of Alex of all time - I used this one on her birth announcements and thank you cards:




And lastly, for comic relief, I leave you with the following image:



5 comments:

In With the Light said...

What sweet pictures! Love the last one

MamaBear said...

Well worth the wait Kelly! Glad you were able to capture some of the sweet newborn moments of her!

Kari said...

That last picture is hilarious. What a cutie!

Blessings to you while you adjust to being mom to two!

*Jess* said...

beautiful pictures!!

Kristin said...

I LOVED the birth announcements and the image you chose -- beautiful! She is by far the most expressive baby I have seen in a long time. It must be so fun watching all those different sweet faces! That last one needs a Hallmark card with a funny caption. ;)