Thanks all! :) I can neither confirm nor deny the use of Photoshop to remove Alex's daddy's supporting arm from the photo. It was a bit harder than I expected to get the shot just right, what with having to keep her asleep while stuffing her into the easter basket, and getting a fabric easter basket to stand up straight with a newborn shoved inside! Not to mention the shoot took place after midnight, when we were all a little sleepy. But I only needed one good shot, and I got it.
I'm a mom and a wife and a photographer. I'm a dog person. I'm a foodie. I'm a creative person. I have too many piles of laundry. I love to laugh. I'm usually running late. I'm loyal to my friends and my family. I'm a night owl. I almost never cook. I'm always looking for ways to improve my surroundings. I'm completely useless without my camera, my iPhone, and my GPS.
6 comments:
Now that's truly a once in a lifetime photo. Must have taken quite a bit of time- and soft hidden (actual) props- to get this just right!
Peepa
How sweet is that!!
OMG! This is the most adorable picture I have ever seen. PRICELESS. She is just so tiny. Can't wait to meet her this weekend!
LOVE IT!!!!! How long did that take to get just right? Bless her for sleeping through it for Mommy! Love it, love it, love it!!!
Thanks all! :) I can neither confirm nor deny the use of Photoshop to remove Alex's daddy's supporting arm from the photo. It was a bit harder than I expected to get the shot just right, what with having to keep her asleep while stuffing her into the easter basket, and getting a fabric easter basket to stand up straight with a newborn shoved inside! Not to mention the shoot took place after midnight, when we were all a little sleepy. But I only needed one good shot, and I got it.
That is way cute!
Post a Comment