Friday, April 16, 2010

Easter 2010

We alternate holidays between my family and Ralph's family, and this year the Easter Bunny knew to deliver our baskets to New York. Geedah & Peepa brought an Easter basket for each of the kids when they visited the week before, so that was a nice treat. We dressed Alex in an adorable pink sweater from Geedah and Peepa and a really cute dress (I got a kick out of the fact that the dress Alex wore for her first Easter was given to her by Ralph's boss...who happens to be Jewish ;) and enjoyed an Easter egg hunt and headed to church. Then it was off to Mema Mary and Papa Ralph's for a nice Easter dinner. Jake had another Easter egg hunt and the kids got even more baskets! It was a fun day all around.

Finally, a family picture with all four of us!




I love forsythia - it's such a pretty splash of color at the beginning of Spring!


Ali-girl in her pretty Easter dress!


The closest thing I have gotten so far to a picture of her smiling


With Uncle Chris, blowing bubbles

4 comments:

Sarah said...

What a sweet family picture! Your family is beautiful!

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh....that dress, Kelly! Absolutely precious with a capital P. Love the new family photo, too. You all are so darn cute!

Kelly said...

Thanks Sarah & Kristin! :)

K - I love that dress too! It's actually a onesie with a tulle skirt sewn onto it - such a smart design! Luckily she has room to grow into it so I can dress her up again. So many cute girly clothes and not enough occasions to wear them! As moms of boy(s), I know we're not used to that issue! lol

Rose said...

Really seeing a resemblence of Alex to Jake in this pics. So cute all dressed up. I know all of our granddaughters have dresses unworn and probably outgrown...darn shame!