It astounds me the things that make a baby laugh. Fans of the show Friends will recall the episode in which Rachel and Ross make baby Emma laugh by reluctantly singing the rap song Baby Got Back by Sir Mix A Lot: "I like big BUTTS and I cannot lie!" Well, it seems Jake has a similar sense of humor...
Last night, Ralph and I were scrolling around on the tube, and stopped on Comedy Central, where they were replaying one of our favorite movies, Friday. There's a part where they play the song Hoochie Mama that includes the lyrics "Big Booty Hoes!" I jokingly sung that part of the song out loud, and guess who cracked up? Jake thinks "Big Booty Hoes!" is absolutely hilarious. It's even funnier to him when I sing it with the bass beat beforehand (bum-ba-dum-ba-dum!), and Ralph bounces Jake up and down on his stomach and I yell it out loud - "BIG BOOTY HOES!". Jake erupts in laughter. We have been singing to him all day. The neighbors must think we are insane...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Big Worm!
Older the berry, the sweeter the juice.
Glad to see Jake has good taste! That's one of my favorite movies also. There are some good one liners from that movie. Certainly not repeatable here...
Ha! It has about a million one-liners, and you are right, most are not baby-blog friendly!
My neck! My back! MY NECK AND MY BACK!
That's been one of my favorite lines this summer, "It's Friday, ain't got no job...."
And Kyler has similar taste, does anyone remember, "All I wanna do is zoom-zoom-zoom-zoom and a boom-boom
Just shake your rump"... yeah, he loves it!
There must be something universally hilarious about "booties" and "rumps" and "butts" for babies... okay, it's funny for everyone.
So, I had to see if Maddy thought this stuff was as funny as Jake and Kyler do. And yes, she does. Chris found it amusing also!
Post a Comment