So I was just going thru my 18 gazillion pictures and came across this one of Jake and my brother at my parents house. I guess my mom had taken this with her camera at some point and I downloaded it off her memory card and stuck it on my computer and forgot about it. I assume Dan probably won't check this out, because, according to him "the internet is boring." Oh well, still a cute picture of Jake and his godfather. :) I like how Jake is going for the "Jack Daniels" logo on Dan's shirt. Jake tried to pull the Puma logo off of Ralph's shirt the other day. Ah, discovering logos at such a young age. This graphic designer momma is so proud!

And here is a picture of Danny and I, in our kitchen (back at the old, old house) in West Chester PA, circa 1982. Ralph thinks Jake (now) looks a lot like Danny (then). I
love this picture!!

This is wild!!! I always thought Jake took after the Valentine side...
2 comments:
Definately looks a lot like Danny and you two are so adorable in that old pic!
I thought Jake looked like Danny from day one!!! Boy does that pic of you two bring back memories....
Post a Comment