It is much more economical to take a picture of Jake in the souvenir hat, rather than buying the hat.
Jake and Ruthie spend some quality time together.
Nose to nose.
A little too close!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Jake looks so cute in that hat!! You should have bought it..I know, he probalby has enough hats, but when they look this cute, how can you resist! Looks like you all had a great family vacation and have many more ahead. Even Ruthie!!
I'm a mom and a wife and a photographer. I'm a dog person. I'm a foodie. I'm a creative person. I have too many piles of laundry. I love to laugh. I'm usually running late. I'm loyal to my friends and my family. I'm a night owl. I almost never cook. I'm always looking for ways to improve my surroundings. I'm completely useless without my camera, my iPhone, and my GPS.
3 comments:
Jake looks so cute in that hat!! You should have bought it..I know, he probalby has enough hats, but when they look this cute, how can you resist! Looks like you all had a great family vacation and have many more ahead. Even Ruthie!!
Love these pics of Jake and Ruthie! She got him good on that last one. He's always so happy!!! Love the smile and those big blue eyes!
Love the hat. Jake is sooo cute he should be a model. I love all the pictures and comments. Glad to be related to that adorable boy.
Post a Comment