Jake had his six month check-up yesterday, and had to get three shots - waaaaah! He was NOT happy. He is still right around 27 inches tall, and over 18 pounds. So he still fits in his infant carseat, but I installed the new carseat in my car and we are using it every day on the drive to daycare.
I attempted to give him carrots last night - I even tasted some, and it wasn't that bad! Jake clamped his mouth shut, tried to take the spoon himself, and then when I got some in his mouth, he gagged, his face turned red, and then he threw up all over himself. Okay, I get the hint. Back to the drawing board...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I don't mean to laugh at the expense of Jake, but I couldn't help it. Is this what I have to look forward to?
Post a Comment