A big collective sigh of relief here please!
We *might* have found a great new daycare option for Jake. I met with the woman this afternoon, she was nice, her son was nice, the house seems safe, etc. She is a stay-at-home mom who has a little boy (four months older than Jake), and she occasionally watches another little girl. She is located near work, is very flexible with drop-off/pick-up times, and seems to be a sensible, responsible, common-sense non-psycho person. I grilled her with a million questions this afternoon when I met with her, and I will be taking Jake to meet her and her son tomorrow afternoon.
I still need to get a background check, talk to her references, and do some poking around for my own personal sanity, but I think this might be a viable option. AND - she is cheaper than the current daycare! Woo-hoo! I will be a much happier, much less stressed mommy if this all works out. Her son has NEVER been sick (as opposed to Jake who has been sick since he started at the big giant germy daycare), and I am hoping he and Jake will have a great time together.
Please keep your fingers crossed for us!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Keeping my fingers crossed!!!
I really hope it works out for you guys. I know you will all be much happier and healthier. It's only been 2 weeks so far, but we are really happy with Kyler at a private babysitter. Good luck.
Post a Comment