Wednesday, October 18, 2006

More photos from the looooong weekend in NY

My mother-in-law sent me these yesterday. Looks like Jake had a great time! I missed my little guy so much! I think this was the longest I have spent without them - Jake and Ralph went up early (thursday) and came home late (monday). Ruthie was probably happy for the attention, but I was so glad to see Da-da and Jakey come home.

Pretty sure this is Jake chillin up at UConn, in Laura's dorm.



Jake just hangin out at Mema Mary & Papa Ralph's house - he is sitting up REALLY well by himself now!



Jake takes a break from looking in the mirror



Mema Mary was very careful to make sure that Jake's pajamas matched the new bedding and the wall color perfectly. :)



Jake and Ralphie at Papa Joe's house - looks like they will wear the same hat size soon....



Jake and Uncle Greg (speaking of hats - ???) at Papa Joe's house (click to read my silly comments)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, looks like they had a great time! I'm sure Jake didn't get spoiled at all! :-) Does Jake ever stop smiling?