This kid cracks me up on a daily basis. Not only can he chew on his binkie while sucking down a bottle, but he has made his binkie into a teething toy and a pacifier. HA!
LOVE the NUK picture.....we are a highly addicted NUK family so if you need other suggestions on how to use the nuk..let me know!! (great nagotiation tool for later)
He has insisted on the NUK (size 2, silicone), since the day he was born. He would spit out almost every other binkie we tried. Even though this size was supposed to be for a much older baby, it's the one he's always loved! We keep the house, cars, and diaper bags stocked at all times.
I'm a mom and a wife and a photographer. I'm a dog person. I'm a foodie. I'm a creative person. I have too many piles of laundry. I love to laugh. I'm usually running late. I'm loyal to my friends and my family. I'm a night owl. I almost never cook. I'm always looking for ways to improve my surroundings. I'm completely useless without my camera, my iPhone, and my GPS.
2 comments:
LOVE the NUK picture.....we are a highly addicted NUK family so if you need other suggestions on how to use the nuk..let me know!! (great nagotiation tool for later)
He has insisted on the NUK (size 2, silicone), since the day he was born. He would spit out almost every other binkie we tried. Even though this size was supposed to be for a much older baby, it's the one he's always loved! We keep the house, cars, and diaper bags stocked at all times.
Post a Comment