
Ruthie had to wear a pair of Jake's pajamas because she was shivering - wish I had a picture of that! We bundled up and took a nap on the couch, Dada got a picture of us:

Jake missed his Valentine's party at daycare, I missed being able to use the televison, the internet, or my computer (I had been planning to work from home). I had these grand plans to send out a Valentine's Day email to my freelance clients (my design company is valentine designs) and wasn't able to do it. :(

Luckily, a lot of the snow and ice was cleared out by the 15th, so I was able to go back to work, and Jake was able to go back to daycare. Ralph, Jake and Ruthie were kind enough to have flowers delivered to me at work, and Jake's classmates gave him his Valentines Cards too, a day late but just as sweet.

Hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day!


2 comments:
I love Jake and Ruthie sleeping together-they are just too cute. Looks like Jake can fall asleep just about anywhere.
Awww, I LOVE that picture of Jake and Ruthie. . .what a lucky guy to have a dog to love him. And what a lucky dog to have a sweet pal!
-Jeannine (Lilah's Mom)
Post a Comment