I would like to apologize profusely for my lack of blogging lately, but I promise you there are lots of pictures and a BIG announcement coming soon! :) NO, I am NOT pregnant! Let's just clear that up right off the bat!
I have been busier this past week than I have ever been in my life, so busy in fact, that I had no time to cry about TURNING 30 last friday! Big thanks go out to my girls Lisa and Mary for showing me a great time friday night!!! :)
Also, big thanks to Lisa for being my awesome design "intern" these past few days and nights - I would accomplish NOTHING without her help. We are talking 12 hour days, 4 hours of sleep a night, crazy running around, working myself into the ground (enter sore throat and coughing).
Jake spent thursday night to Monday night at "Camp Grandma" - he and Ruth had a great time playing with Grandma and Grandpa Valentine, Uncle Danny and Jamie dawg. He got to eat all kinds of yummy things, and even clapped after his taste of CHOCOLATE Carvel cake - mmmmm! I got some time to myself - which was sooo nice! - while Ralph travelled with his parents, aunts and grandparents down to Florida to see Chris play vs. Miami.
Jake is growing tooth #5 (bottom lower left), and will turn 11 months old in a few days! (So how does that work when your birthday is the 30th, but the month only has 28 days???) I need to get his birthday plans in gear!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Kelly-
Happy Birthday!
You didn't tell me it was your birthday last Friday. And the 30th too! You didn't have to truck all the way up here the day after your birthday night out to take pics of my little monkey. What a crazy, busy birthday weekend you had. I hope things settle down for you.
I'm wondering if your BIG news has something to do with what we were talking about...???
Friends don't let friends get in over their heads in design projects! It was fun--admit it!
Lisa Marie, you're my heeeeero! It was fun! And now I have new TV shows to watch! :)
Stephanie (Kyler's mom), I knew it was the day after when I scheduled it :)
... and yes, it has someting to do with what we talked about. The master plan is moving forward!! :)
Post a Comment