Saturday, February 10, 2007

Visit the Photo Blog, whydoncha!

Just a little plug for my photo blog, where you can see some juicy tidbits that don't always make it onto the baby blog, such as this pic: Jake's baby size 3 shoes next to Uncle Chris' size 16 mens shoe.



Stay tuned for the launch of my new photography website, kellyvasami.com - coming soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing site but you don't talk about cats much. You do know I hate them? Right?

firstonthebadlist@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Juicy is right. And not sure what the whole cat thing up there is about, but I can't stand cats, either. You don't have one, do you?

Kelly said...

Yeah, that cat comment person was totally random. I emailed them to see if I knew them and they swore they had never been to, or commented on, my blog. Claims it must have been a prank. Very odd.

But yes, this is a completely cat-free household. Ralph is severely allergic to cats, and therefore despises them. Or, as he puts it: "I have no use for cats."

Anonymous said...

Okay, really weird about the "prank" comment. Hmmmm. And I thought I had too much time on my hands!!

lastonthebadlist@yahoo.com





Joke, please don't e-mail there. Duh.