Well, I guess I'll comment... alot of the daycare girls wanted to "keep in touch" and see pictures of him and all. For halfasecond I almost said "Oh, just go to the baby blog!" Then I remembered all the horrible things I said about daycare... so I just gave them my email address instead. This girl who sent the picture though, she is really sweet and Jake adored her. I never said a bad word about her personally, but still... Some things are better left a secret.
I'm a mom and a wife and a photographer. I'm a dog person. I'm a foodie. I'm a creative person. I have too many piles of laundry. I love to laugh. I'm usually running late. I'm loyal to my friends and my family. I'm a night owl. I almost never cook. I'm always looking for ways to improve my surroundings. I'm completely useless without my camera, my iPhone, and my GPS.
2 comments:
Aaawww, that's nice! But i'm sure you don't miss them, though!
Heh heh heh. No comment...
Well, I guess I'll comment... alot of the daycare girls wanted to "keep in touch" and see pictures of him and all. For halfasecond I almost said "Oh, just go to the baby blog!" Then I remembered all the horrible things I said about daycare... so I just gave them my email address instead. This girl who sent the picture though, she is really sweet and Jake adored her. I never said a bad word about her personally, but still... Some things are better left a secret.
Post a Comment