Thursday, April 26, 2007

Big Boy Haircut

Jake's hair had become quite long in the back, and also on the sides again. I took him to Kids Kuts today and he sat in one of the carousel-type seats, got to wear a smock, and had them use the clippers on him. I think it turned out very nice and I was so surprised how calm and cooperative Jake was throughout. He was very interested in a lollipop on our way out, so I figured, eh, why not? He LOVED the Strawberry Dum-Dum and licked it until it was gone! We were just left with a sopping wet paper stick and two very sticky little hands!



BTW: this adorable bib is from My Dolce Baby - I added a permanent link on the right. Kim makes all kinds of great stuff for moms and babies. She rocks!



Jake with his lollipop. YUM!

1 comment:

Kim said...

My son is almost 18 months and when he got his haircut the first time, he screamed and cried so hard I thought he ws going to pass out!