Saturday, April 07, 2007

Yo! That's Delicious!



Jake found something else that he loves to eat - YoBaby Yougurt with Fruit and Cereal. Mema Mary and I both bought this for Jake at the supermarket this week, and he LOVES it! He ate the whole container of Mized Berry Yogurt and fussed for more even as I scraped the edges of the container! Hard to imagine this was the same baby who, just a few months ago, turned his nose up at anything and everything I offered him on a spoon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cameron's pediatrician recommended YoBaby when he was a baby, and now Connor loves it, too. It is a big hit in our house, especially now that they make YoKids! BTW, is Jake on to all solid foods now, or are you still using bottles/ baby food, etc.? We have Connor's one year appt. tomorrow, and I am anxious to hear if he will tell me to stop the bottles and instant meals in a jar I have grown so accustomed to. I am more worried for me than for Connor! :)

Kelly said...

Jake really never caught on to baby food. He is pretty much on table food all the time these days. He has a bottle of formula in the morning and sometimes at night, but that's really just because I bought too much formula a few weeks ago and I am trying to use it up. He is also drinking whole milk, but still in a bottle. He isn't down with the sippy cup.