Grandpa sees if Jake likes cherry cheesecake. He does. SHOCKER! (Jake's mama would live on cherry cheesecake if it was possible...)

Jake pauses to discuss current events with cousin Stephanie (Kyler's mom)

Jake and Kyler both find that a chair seat is the best toy of all.

Jake explains to Kyler that "I saw it first!"

A particularly nice picture of Jake with his uncle Danny, if I do say so myself.

Jake makes us a... uhm... "easter egg." He gave us a few nice Easter presents that day. HA!


4 comments:
That picture of Danny and Jake would've been perfect if not for that stupid binky in Jake's mouth! That thing's gotta go....:)
My moustache rules! haha
Happy Easter! Great pics...I also took no "typical" Easter pics on the big day. And I feel no shame!
Love the pic of Jake and Stephanie...too cute.
And that is a great pic of Jake and Uncle Dan. You can see where Jake got those blue eyes!!
It is great fun watching the 2nd cousins grow up together....where did that year go!
Jake sure is giving Kyler what we call "the stink eye" in that one pic! Too funny.
Post a Comment