We took Jake along and - shocker! - he was the life of the party... I elected not to bring my camera, but luckily the lovely hostess, Stacey, sent us these pictures.
Here is Jake on the swing with Ellen and Cory. If Ellen looks familiar, it's because she was a child star. Really! 25 bonus points if you can name one of the two very famous movies Ellen was in in the 80's. Hint: Ralph quotes one of them all the time, and it stars Chevy Chase...hmm....


Ellen, trying to get Jake to do the "WOOOOO!" sound on the swing.

Jake strutting his stuff...

Our Lil' P.I.T (Pervert in Training) cozies up to Stacey and Jen. Apparently Jake is a leg man....

He gladly posed like this over and over....

Jake and Ralphie enjoy the yummy BBQ goodness. I even cooked - no, REALLY!! :)

Our friend Henriette with her sleepy new son Christian.

And here is adorable Christian again, with his daddy Jeff.

I tried to help Jake fend off a pack of wild Golden Retrievers hell-bent on stealing food from toddlers. (tee hee)


2 comments:
Christmas Vacation and Fatal Attraction?
DANNNGGG! Emily is gooood! I think that deserves 50 bonus points!
Post a Comment