Wow, that is crazy.....however, I must agree that almost any price is worth a restroom when you really need one!!
The suggested gratuity got to me too! What happend to 15%....is that too low these days??? Those prices would be enough to encourage me to drink more water....oh no....how much is water???
But at least you got a stellar photograph of a receipt out of it. Leave it to you! I honestly never thought of taking a picture of a receipt. I'll have to try it...
Say whaaaaaaa? $8.00 for 2 SODAS? Dude... that is a lil steep don't ya think? I agree with Carrie however I would have to say ok with an eight dollar soda if there was LIQOUR IN IT! And also that is a very "stellar" photo you caught there. Nice work.
I'm a mom and a wife and a photographer. I'm a dog person. I'm a foodie. I'm a creative person. I have too many piles of laundry. I love to laugh. I'm usually running late. I'm loyal to my friends and my family. I'm a night owl. I almost never cook. I'm always looking for ways to improve my surroundings. I'm completely useless without my camera, my iPhone, and my GPS.
4 comments:
SUGGESTED gratuity? What? Do they think you might be too drunk and stiff them? (assuming Mickey Mantle's is a bar)
Wow, that is crazy.....however, I must agree that almost any price is worth a restroom when you really need one!!
The suggested gratuity got to me too! What happend to 15%....is that too low these days??? Those prices would be enough to encourage me to drink more water....oh no....how much is water???
But at least you got a stellar photograph of a receipt out of it. Leave it to you! I honestly never thought of taking a picture of a receipt. I'll have to try it...
Say whaaaaaaa? $8.00 for 2 SODAS? Dude... that is a lil steep don't ya think? I agree with Carrie however I would have to say ok with an eight dollar soda if there was LIQOUR IN IT! And also that is a very "stellar" photo you caught there. Nice work.
Post a Comment