Sunday, September 30, 2007

Happy Half-Birthday!

Jake turned 18 months old today and boy was he a handful! :) Here are some pictures I took tonight while tickling little Jake-a-boops right before bed time. Ohhhhh....maybe that's why he's all wound up and screaming to get out of his crib right now....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great shots! You can totally feel how much fun you two were having!

Kim said...

LOVE IT KELLY! Look at how happy is he is! I am loving your short, where did you get it? i dont think stripes are the best for my body shape however I LOVE THEM!
Oh and I need step by step instructions on how to get my pictures JUST LIKE THIS, in these squares, b/c yes appearantly I AM that stupid that I can't get it!

Kim said...

Kelly, it is definitely a challenge taking something away frmo your child that they use ever-so-dearly as a security type item. I think the worst part of it is him looking so sad, it's not even the crying that bothers me so much it's how hurt he sounds and looks when he's crying. Don't take it away unless it's "REALLY" time, it's not hurting them any, we just happened to lose it while at my sisters and he did good without it and we are just trying to stick with it now.

Kelly said...

Hey Kim,

I actually got the shirt at JCPenney's last winter. I almost never go there, but I went there looking for long johns and I ended up finding the jeans I have on right now and the striped shirt in the picture, two things I wear all the time. Maybe I should go there more often?

Anonymous said...

Happy year and a half, Jake!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday and a half jake!