It has been a wild and crazy past few days. I am not going to feel bad for not posting because I don't even think I had time to breathe. Thank God breathing and blinking become involuntary...
3 - Number of states where I spent at least 12 hours of my Memorial Day Weekend
466 - miles I have travelled since friday morning
2 - Number of weddings I attended/photographed in a 24 hour period
1 - time in the morning I got home from shooting a wedding in Connecticut
6 - time in the same morning we planned to leave for Boston
12 - time in the afternoon we actually left for Boston
6 - pairs of shoes I brought to Boston
1 - pairs of shoes I had to buy in Boston after my other shoes made my feet bleed
3 - number of cute shirts I bought while shopping with my dear friend Chrissy in Boston
2,814 - number of miles away that my dear friend Chrissy lives
1 - number of bedrooms my mother-in-law and I cleaned out yesterday
11 - number of bags of clothing taken to Goodwill last night
9 - number of bags of trash put on the curb this morning
2 - giant gulps of NyQuil I took during the night
37 - approximate number of tissues I have used in last 24 hours
14 - approximate number of Cold-Eeze and Zinc tablets I have consumed in last 24 hours
2 - number of days since I have seen Jake :(
4 - number of days until I see Jake again :(
11 - time until which I slept this morning since my mom has Jake for the week :)
434 - number of miles my parents travelled to come pick up Jake over Memorial Day weekend
4.35 - the price of gas per gallon at the nearest Mobil station
2 - number of weddings I still have to photograph within a week
1 - number of engagement sessions I still have to photograph within a week
1 - the number of times we danced the Hava Nagila over the weekend
3 - the number of times Ralph mentioned that he wished the Hava Nagila was played at ALL weddings ;)
82 - the temperature right now in my non-air conditioned house - Oy vey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I think a few things can be concluded from this latest post:
1. If we had a nickel (even a penny) for each mile we've driven over the past year, and most notably this weekend, we would be able to afford the required gasoline at the Mobil station up the street that is needed for the voyage.
2. It's quite obvious we've re-connected with all of my Jewish friends in NY over the past year since we've moved back. (note the "oy vey" that concludes the post, or the fact that in recent months there are on average at least 10 instances weekly where "oy gevalt" punctuates a sentence by Kelly or I about some unfortunate situation.)
3. I seem to think that wearing the required yarmulke (that's Ya-ma-kuh in English)during a Jewish wedding ceremony somehow makes one convinced via osmosis that Hava Nagilah is an awesome song and a requirement at all celebrations.
All I can say is "WOW"! I don't know how you do it!
Ahhhhh!!! What a fun, crazy run-down. Now you're livin' mck mama style, you know! Well, that actually tops things even for me. So, congratulations!!
All you need to do now to make your list complete is make your way to the MckHotel and ride our Jet Skis with Ralph. Come on over!!!
1-You, one busy lady with a lot on her plate!
1-Me, glad I'm not as good at math as you!
I wish I could do my wedding over again and have you shoot it! We'd even play Hava Nagila at the reception...
Love, Ade xoxox
Oh my Kelly! By the Numbers posts have a way of saying so much about a small slice of time. Love love love them. Hope the Cold meds work for you!
Sheesh! I have been crazy busy, too (as you can tell from my lack of postings), but you take the cake, sista!
Oy vey, indeed! I thought I was busy Kelly--you are a superwoman...it's official.
Love you! :)
Post a Comment