A moment later, hysterical laughter. I have learned this is not usually a good sign from my toddler boy.
I turn around to see him spinning with the yogurt tube and announcing the following: "Raining Mommy! Raining YOOOOOGURT!"
Oh. Crap. I take a moment to assess the situation.
The TV cabinet has been showered.

The toddler has been showered.

The floor has been showered. (Ruthie helped to clean up most of that thankyouverymuch)

The toy baskets have been showered.

The couch has been showered.

Apparently, it only takes one little yogurt shower to completely make a mess. Ugh. But of course I reached for the camera before the baby wipes... tee hee.

And poor little Ruthie (among other things) still has a few spots of dried yogurt I haven't gotten out of her fur...



4 comments:
There is apparently quite a trend in weather patterns going on here. Just two short days ago, it was raining yogurt in MY house, too! Only I had two flingers, and no dog for partial cleanup, so my mess was even worse. It went unphotographed, so I was actually glad to see your showers didn't! Let's hope the weather clears up really soon!
But on a positive note, it sounds like maybe your little man is speaking in sentences!!! Hooray for the little raining-yogurt-word-combining-toddler! :)
At least the mess was from a happy guy! Our messes are usually based completely out of anger and take one swipe of the hand across the table! I have NO idea where the child gets her temper! :-)
Although I can not say it has ever rained yogurt in my house, it has rained many other things like: rice,water,juice,and any other food item that touches a certain plate that doesn't sit completetly flat on the table. I've thrown it in the garbage because food showers in the house are never good, it creates a very frustrated mommy.
Post a Comment